Sigmarian Vanguard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sigmarian Vanguard

Warhammer Online

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolts Bolthammer

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bolts Bolthammer Empty Bolts Bolthammer Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:22 am

Bolts

Bolts

Eyup lads, Boltsie here and I thought I'd get this section started off.

I'm Bolts, currently a Sergeant of this fine guild, until Ulricus wants me destroyed of course Laughing, I'm 23 years old and from the South East of England, hence the almost cockney accent, and currently in training for getting into the British Army.

I've played many MMORPG's in the past, mostly at a casual level, my mains being Face Of Mankind (A project full of ambition but lacking in the content to back it up) and City Of Heroes/ City of Villains, playing on the unofficial US roleplay server there. Ive also dabbled in games like WoW, Tabula Rasa, AoC etc. Despite all the praise it gets, I absolutely hated EvE, was like participating in a spreadsheet. In FoM I was one of the leaders of one of the 8 factions there, and at its peek was roughly organising between 100 to 300 people a day, usually in packs of about 40 in large scale PvP combat, and general managerial things like kicking out the Klu Klux Klan, dealing with inter factional relations and all that business.

I'm here for the fun, occasional wacky RP, and of course the RvR.

2Bolts Bolthammer Empty Re: Bolts Bolthammer Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:55 pm

Bolts

Bolts

Pictures of Boltsie from other games

Bolts Bolthammer Kenzie_picture001
Bolts Bolthammer 00000002
Bolts Bolthammer Barb
Bolts Bolthammer AGunpoint
Bolts Bolthammer AAA3

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum