Sigmarian Vanguard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sigmarian Vanguard

Warhammer Online

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gears Of War 2

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gears Of War 2 Empty Gears Of War 2 Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:32 pm

Ulricus

Ulricus

Well, just come home from a friday night of fastpaced adrenaline pumping action. Good fun in co-op campaign mode (damn the split-screen though cyclops making my head hurt)

I blame Krogan for the high death-toll though. And yes, he manages to get stuck -everywhere- even in such a linear game as Gears Of War Shocked How DO you do that?

Now to find that bottle of cola...to much junk-food, to much catchy one-liners and alot of gore spattering effects on the telly makes Ulricus a thirsty one...

2Gears Of War 2 Empty Re: Gears Of War 2 Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:03 pm

flis

I've played the first one through in split-my-head-as-well-o-vision with Tyoras, is the second one a good follow up? Saw the demo vid the other day, looks like fun.

3Gears Of War 2 Empty Re: Gears Of War 2 Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:27 am

Ulricus

Ulricus

It was some time ago when I played GoW 1 . When I did though I had a blast as well, thru the whole game actually. But I might add that it was also the first game I bought together with me Xbox. The second one takes place right after the first one (naturally Razz ) And I felt that even though its alot like the first one, except for new enviroments a couple of new weapons and modes to these, its basically the same thing as the first. So if you enjoyed the first then you´ll probably enjoy the second. Dont expect any revelations in originality though Very Happy The story (although thin) is enjoyable and there are some really really cool fights in the game where you just forget everything around you and focus on the fight in the game. Really fun!

4Gears Of War 2 Empty Re: Gears Of War 2 Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:39 am

Bolts

Bolts

Obviously I'm waiting on Resistance 2, mainly because the OB for it was amazing.

Gun + Chainsaw, gets old quick for me.

5Gears Of War 2 Empty Re: Gears Of War 2 Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:42 am

Ulricus

Ulricus

Oh yes...the lancer Shocked I forgot about that one. Yes, in GoW 1 there was one animation for it. In GoW 2 there is...wait for it...wait for it...TWO! Which makes it go old in half the time...err? Well, there is the chainsaw duels, which are fun when they happen Very Happy I think...Krog had one or two and I one in the entire campaign so far Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]