Sigmarian Vanguard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sigmarian Vanguard

Warhammer Online

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slayers

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Slayers Empty Slayers Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:54 pm

Epo

Epo

Well, seems now that all evidence points towards the Slayer replacing the Hammerer.

• All Dwarf great hammer items in the game are now set to be usable by Iron Breakers only.

This pretty much seals the deal. Or it could be another dwarf mdps, theres a few Shocked

Here's hoping we get the slayer!

2Slayers Empty Re: Slayers Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:15 pm

Ulricus

Ulricus

I would love to see the slayer in-game. Well , I would love to see any more mdps career on the orderside that doesnt have a stupid bugged pet to depend on. A dualwield class would be great as well, since Order well...doesnt really have a proper one.

The question I ask about the slayer though is how are they gonna sort the diversity in armors and such. The slayer is practically naked Shocked Save for some rags as pants. Dont get me wrong though, they are -awesome- in my opinion, the whole lore, the death and glory attitude, the massive mohawk and the swinging axes! But I mean...what are we gonna get? 10 different styles of rags? various nipplepiercings? Alot of different tattos (But how are these gonna change as you change gear/items in your character window?)

Im with you Epo, hoping that the slayer makes it ingame. Im just damn curious about the above mentioned Question

3Slayers Empty Re: Slayers Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:05 am

Epo

Epo

yeah, could be hard but a lot of people have looked at this sort of stuff, example:

VII. How would they scale throughout the four tiers in Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning?
In game currently the Slayers in Kadrin Valley ( Tier 4 ) look like these fine lads right here:

https://2img.net/h/i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/whitedelight11/Slayer1.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/whitedelight11/Slayer2.jpg

Another route that can be taken though could be seen through this picture, which was idealized, sketched, and drawn all by ( Full credit! ) Zakat on the WarhammerAlliance forums. His art for tiers one through four can be located below:

http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dwarfslayersl5.jpg

VIII. What would be proposed for their equipment slots?
As proposed by ShaggyDawg:Armor slots and appearance
The imagery of the Slayer is a fashion statement on its own and a big part of his coolness and uniqueness. As so, it cannot be adapted to something else.
Given this, I would suggest the adaptation of the existing armor slots for the slayer :

Helm: Some kind of necklace, facial tattoos, or eye patches.

Shoulders: Metallic arm bands, wearable over the bicep part of the arms.

Chest: Only allow the pants to show, for the bare-chest look. If you want you could also have various chest armors add tattoos to your characters chest and back as well.

Belt: No changes need to be made for the belt slot.

Hands: Wrist bands should work fine for this slot.

Feet: No changes need to be made here. You can use boots like others do or you can use cloth tape.

Trophies: Usable on your belt or on your arm bands.

This seems great to me so i see no reason now why they cant put them in, they have male sorcs after all. (lol?) Realy hope they get them in, would 100% be my main. MJ has already said a lot of people will be please with their 3rd major content patch, the BG and KOTBS the first. Here's hoping.

4Slayers Empty Re: Slayers Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:46 am

Epo

Epo

Just to add, this is the comment from MJ:

And, for a bit of a teaser, I just saw some of the concept art for our third major content patch (1.1 is our first). Oh, are you folks going to be surprised and happy when we start talking about it. It's really, really cool.

Mark

5Slayers Empty Re: Slayers Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:40 pm

Ulricus

Ulricus

Wow! Yeah those ideas sound really cool. I liked that fan-made concept art. I can really see now how it can be done. Awesome info Epo!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum