Sigmarian Vanguard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sigmarian Vanguard

Warhammer Online

You are not connected. Please login or register

Classics

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Classics Empty Classics Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:22 pm

Ulricus

Ulricus

I just read on the website i frequently visit that Sega is releasing a gamepack with 60 of thier classics. Watching the trailer for it gave me some really nice memories as I owned a Sega Mega Drive myself during my younger years Smile

I alos got curious, does anyone have any oldtime classic favourites of your own? Might it be Sonic the Hedgehogs fast paced platform jumper, Mario even? Or perhaps a Nintendo title? Or even Amiga or C64?

For me the list looks kinda like this:

Sega Mega Drive : Streets of Rage series (1,2,3)
Super Nintendo : Mega Man X, Street Fighter 2
Nintendo : Rush´n attack, Bionic Commando, Deja´Vu
C64 : Dogs Of War
Amiga 500 : Warzone

These arent my favourite games straight down, but the ones that I have the most memories from playing and enjoying alot. There are tons of more titles I could add, but I cant think of em all at this hour of the day Very Happy

So whats your classic favourite?

2Classics Empty Re: Classics Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:08 pm

flis

On the Commodore Amiga:
Warhead
Elite II - Frontiers
Lemmings
Another World
Stunt Car Racer
IK+ (International Karate Plus)
Xenomorph
Eye of the Beholder 2 - The Legend of Darkmoon
Prince of Persia

3Classics Empty Re: Classics Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:38 am

Ulricus

Ulricus

Stunt car racer! O had almost forgot! :O Who need fancy havoc phsyics when Stunt Car Racer had dashing vector graphics and an almost realistic physical car behavior. As realistic as it can get when you jump 100 meters into the air trying to land on a platform 1000 meters away Very Happy

Oh yes and Another World...damn that was a hard game. Ever played Flashback? Good one as well.

4Classics Empty Re: Classics Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:26 am

flis

Ulricus wrote:Stunt car racer! O had almost forgot! :O Who need fancy havoc phsyics when Stunt Car Racer had dashing vector graphics and an almost realistic physical car behavior. As realistic as it can get when you jump 100 meters into the air trying to land on a platform 1000 meters away Very Happy

Oh yes and Another World...damn that was a hard game. Ever played Flashback? Good one as well.

Hehe yep - Flashback was awesome.

"Mieneseruba" Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum