Sigmarian Vanguard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sigmarian Vanguard

Warhammer Online

You are not connected. Please login or register

A little help - Nils Vander

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A little help - Nils Vander Empty A little help - Nils Vander Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:07 am

Bolts

Bolts

Eyup lads, Im making an alt, but have found that I love playing all the empire classes, so what do we need more.

Bright Wizards
Witch Hunters
Warrior Priests

??

2A little help - Nils Vander Empty Re: A little help - Nils Vander Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:16 am

Ulricus

Ulricus

I would say Bright Wizards.

3A little help - Nils Vander Empty Re: A little help - Nils Vander Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:08 am

Lacrima

Lacrima

I think we lack White Lions ? We got shadowwarrior zentia but then he is like god knows Razz next what he ll play! Razz

and solution for you bolts Razz you come to Empire Chapters and level there mkay ? ;P

4A little help - Nils Vander Empty Re: A little help - Nils Vander Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:46 am

Ulricus

Ulricus

Oh yes that is true...as of yesterday or today we have at least one White Lion! Very Happy It is however, in my own humble opinion, a very very broken class. But yes, we lack medium armor wearing melee DPS to accompany the tanks that charge into the fray. Kinda like a Chosen/Maruader combo *looks around* Oh yes! We dont have anythink eqvivalent of that! *Grumbles and eats a cookie*

5A little help - Nils Vander Empty Re: A little help - Nils Vander Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:56 pm

Lacrima

Lacrima

I'm trying to lure people from Wow Razz we might be getting a 3rd AM. Though they ll be rolling from scratch so patience my friends Sad

The dark forces of Wotlk is too powerfull atm for me to work my own powers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum