Sigmarian Vanguard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sigmarian Vanguard

Warhammer Online

You are not connected. Please login or register

Something big?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Something big? Empty Something big? Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:30 am

Bolts

Bolts

These things usually end up going south, but I signed myself up for this RvR event:

http://www.warhammeralliance.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2574086&posted=1#post2574086

And wondering if you folks are interested also.

2Something big? Empty Re: Something big? Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:49 am

Ulricus

Ulricus

Hm, sounds interesting. It was a tad lacking in information though as to what was actually about to go down. Is it just a big ole whackem on the head ORvR event set on a specific date, and to take place on all the tiers? Combined with...RP?

O well, I´ll be there as well probably.

Burlok needs promoting...dont like the sound of that...

3Something big? Empty Re: Something big? Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:03 am

flis

Ulricus wrote:Hm, sounds interesting. It was a tad lacking in information though as to what was actually about to go down. Is it just a big ole whackem on the head ORvR event set on a specific date, and to take place on all the tiers? Combined with...RP?

O well, I´ll be there as well probably.

I think this could be awesome, although I'm not much of a roleplayer I can make sure I keep my /wb /sc /1 /2 /s comments IC I guess. I generally roleplay by being the strong, silent type . . . Smile

Ulricus wrote:Burlok needs promoting...dont like the sound of that...

For me, the server just seems to be busier and busier. Certainly in T3 im seeing a lot more players than when I first got there - I think the majority of players have been enjoying doing what they do rather than racing to t4/40 and arriving there red in the face, puffed out and wondering where everyone is tbh (I don't mean anyone in our guild btw, I just read warhammeralliance).

Our guild is growing at the perfect rate - a few players at a time - we get to know people at that rate without any massive influxes.

Either I have rose tinted shades on or everything is looking pretty sweet from where I'm sat, so "need" to promote, I don't think so, but it can't be a bad thing to have a promo vid anyways.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum