Sigmarian Vanguard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sigmarian Vanguard

Warhammer Online

You are not connected. Please login or register

Order pushing

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Order pushing Empty Order pushing Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:42 pm

Bolts

Bolts

Just a notice to all you folks out there, Order has started the push towards the inevitable city this evening, we've locked down Praag and been having some Epic battles in the Chaos wastes, hope to see some of ya out there.

2Order pushing Empty Re: Order pushing Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:40 am

flis

Oohhh this sounds cool. I'm going to see if I can get to 28 today and come along for kicks if things are still moving.

3Order pushing Empty Re: Order pushing Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:57 am

Ulricus

Ulricus

Yeah I noticed just before I went to bed yesterday that Praag was locked down and some serious battles were taking place in Chaos Wastes. Im gonna be on tonight and join in where the fight is being held!

GO ORDER! *swings pom-poms*

4Order pushing Empty Re: Order pushing Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:59 pm

Segismundo

Segismundo

fun is gone, we failed epicly taking chaos fortress. Reason?....lag, lag, and 43 champs spam,
but i bet you next week we will be on chaos wastes again, order is doing a great job in burlok, i'm proud
to be in such a skilled army Very Happy

5Order pushing Empty Re: Order pushing Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:39 am

Ulricus

Ulricus

A well, it was a good go anyway. I crashed the second time the Order forces were having a go at the fortress. Even though we failed to claim it, it was still a massive battle and great fun! The fortres itself was awesome! To bad I didnt have the time to appreciate it to the fullest. It was indeed laggy as hell. Especially up at the lord room Shocked Im guessing Precept is going to blame all the noobs , that is everyone except them, for pulling crap they werent supposed to pull and doing crap they werent supposed to do Razz

The taking of Chaos wastes was however a fine display of organisation and tactis. Shows that it can indeed be done. Having one warband doing PQs, one warband (which I was in) securing battlefield objectives. And one smaller warband to scout the Destruction warcamp and issuing us intel as to where the destruction forces were moving. It was a great effort from the Order forces and when Chaos Wastes ticked over to blue...glory...another one of those fine MMO memories going into the book.

Looking forward to more of those! GO ORDER!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum