Sigmarian Vanguard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sigmarian Vanguard

Warhammer Online

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who the hell are you? (Alts List)

+2
Ulricus
flis
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who the hell are you? (Alts List) Empty Who the hell are you? (Alts List) Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:40 am

flis

The current guild roster can be found here:
http://realmwar.war-europe.com/realmwar/GuildInfo.war?id=68&server=3&sort=1&order=0#roster

However, the roster does not take into account who is "behind the buttons" so I will attempt to keep the version below up to date. Please let me know if amendments need to be made.

Current List as follows:

Adealia (Main with no alts)
Acer, alt is Gladimear and Filon
Bolts, alts are Buma, Detlev and Scarlet
Dulu (Main with no alts)
Flis, alts are Plink and Tomas
Fusil, alt is Sefuron
Heniker (Main with no alts)
Hrodwulf, alt is Swanvestas
Illari (Main with no alts)
Kagdor, alt is Saroth
Kazir (Main with no alt)
Krogan, alts are Caylen and Abram
Lacrima, alt is Tuppence
Maerta (Main with no alt)
Maxivaen (Main with no alt)
Melkin (Main with no alts)
Kaidalar, alt is Muchmore
Ordan (Main with no alt)
Sagrenor (Main with no alts)
Segismundo, alts are Siedhart and Henrych
Sicagen (Main with no alts)
Tyoras, alts are Telellis and Morbigoman
Zanatoth, alts are Zentia and Mecharnar
Zhara (Main with no alts)
Ulricus, alt is Abelard

Last edited by flis on Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:30 am; edited 4 times in total

2Who the hell are you? (Alts List) Empty Great list Flis Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:07 am

Ulricus

Ulricus

I´ve edited the list and added names up to the list of known mains and such to the best of my knowledge. Those that still remain under the that list are still inknown to me Im afraid. I think some might be mains that have stopped playing.

3Who the hell are you? (Alts List) Empty Re: Who the hell are you? (Alts List) Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:01 am

flis

Ulricus wrote:I´ve edited the list and added names up to the list of known mains and such to the best of my knowledge. Those that still remain under the that list are still inknown to me Im afraid. I think some might be mains that have stopped playing.

Cheers mate.

Sticky sticky twenny dollar? List love you longtime.

4Who the hell are you? (Alts List) Empty Re: Who the hell are you? (Alts List) Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:26 am

Bolts

Bolts

Stickied and highlighted!

5Who the hell are you? (Alts List) Empty Re: Who the hell are you? (Alts List) Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:42 pm

Krogan

Fauberts alts are Babar and Tengil.
But you could actually remove him from the guild since he returned to WoW

Also Vic could be removed since he aint playing the game anymore anymore

6Who the hell are you? (Alts List) Empty Re: Who the hell are you? (Alts List) Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:36 am

Ulricus

Ulricus

Then I will remove them for not playing the game anymore anymore...anymore...anymore...any...moooooore

7Who the hell are you? (Alts List) Empty Re: Who the hell are you? (Alts List) Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:37 am

Segismundo

Segismundo

fikgrur is mine,and i could add my BW if it contributes to rise guild lvl,it's 17

8Who the hell are you? (Alts List) Empty Re: Who the hell are you? (Alts List) Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:30 am

flis

Segismundo wrote:fikgrur is mine,and i could add my BW if it contributes to rise guild lvl,it's 17

Updated Wink

9Who the hell are you? (Alts List) Empty Re: Who the hell are you? (Alts List) Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:41 am

Lacrima

Lacrima

You can kick my alt from the guild Smile I wont level her. Just banking/crafting char.

10Who the hell are you? (Alts List) Empty Re: Who the hell are you? (Alts List) Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:46 am

Ulricus

Ulricus

*Edited 4th Dec 2008*

Added the KotBS alts

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum