Sigmarian Vanguard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sigmarian Vanguard

Warhammer Online

You are not connected. Please login or register

1.5 patch notes

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

11.5 patch notes Empty 1.5 patch notes Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:36 pm

Admin

Admin

https://sigmarianvanguard.forumotion.com

21.5 patch notes Empty Re: 1.5 patch notes Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:15 pm

Bolts

Bolts

Bah they nerfed my mastery, and made my roots useless if I want to attack the guy after rooting him.

May have to try another mastery after this.

Ah well, gotta roll with the punches.

31.5 patch notes Empty Re: 1.5 patch notes Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:01 pm

Ulricus

Ulricus

Huh, looks like the hate-object of my WAR-Life is getting some increases to dmg output "to make it more consistent to other abilities"...pffft. Seems that alot of other classes are getting some love though so its all good I guess. THey finally un-fecked the Absolution aura! Awesome...now I can stand on the keep walls , heal and give Krog the benefits of the aura as well! Very Happy Im a happy Warriorpriest.

41.5 patch notes Empty Re: 1.5 patch notes Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:14 am

flis

None of this stuff is final though, it's got to go through the public test server first to see how all the changes together balance out. I'm really liking the sound of this, while there may be a few immediate worries, I think the proposed changes show that Mythic are listening and really do want to achieve what they set out for.

Can't wait to try it out - although details seem a little fuzzy so far on a European test server. I hope we get one.

51.5 patch notes Empty Re: 1.5 patch notes Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:56 am

Ulricus

Ulricus

Ahh, well I thought that these were final notes. Phew...well, hopefully they will go thru as they stand now. Well...I basically just want that WP Aura fix and THE DAMN BELT TROPHYS...ehem...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum