Sigmarian Vanguard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sigmarian Vanguard

Warhammer Online

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guild Nights

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Guild Nights Empty Guild Nights Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:02 pm

Ulricus

Ulricus

As suggested on our first Guild Meeting, there will be special Guild Nights on Tuesdays and Saturdays. On these nights we round up as many guildies that want to join and do something together. Whatever tier or rank you might be doesnt matter. Its just a night for us in the guild to have a good laugh and get to know eachother.

The things we do range from PQs to Dungeons, and if we get a group of players from the same tier, RvR in the form of scenarios or ORvR.

The Guild Night days are in the guild calender as well (the one ingame in the guild window). You dont need to sign up. But keep an eye out, I might put in a special event sometimes... bounce

//Ulricus

2Guild Nights Empty Re: Guild Nights Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:26 am

Lacrima

Lacrima

Currently I am avoiding these guild nights and not paying attention due to the factor of me being so low level :-) so you know. (I told it to Bolts however just making a note here)

3Guild Nights Empty Re: Guild Nights Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:41 am

Ulricus

Ulricus

Noted Lacrima Smile We dont enforce people to show up either. The guild nights are there just to let people know that if they want the guilds help with something or just chill and hang out with the guild doing something those are the days we try and focus on Smile

4Guild Nights Empty Re: Guild Nights Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:48 am

Lacrima

Lacrima

Well on my behalf Smile I won't ask for help from noone as everyone have their own time to spend in their own planned schedules. Plus not like anyone is tumbleweeding. Everyone has things to do as soon as they log on Smile

However, feel free to ask for my help if i am in any use to anyone (which,concerning higher levels I doubt at my rank and we got zillions of healers xD - but just a note for lower rank players or alts).

5Guild Nights Empty Re: Guild Nights Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:13 am

flis

Lacrima wrote:Well on my behalf Smile I won't ask for help from noone as everyone have their own time to spend in their own planned schedules. Plus not like anyone is tumbleweeding. Everyone has things to do as soon as they log on Smile

However, feel free to ask for my help if i am in any use to anyone (which,concerning higher levels I doubt at my rank and we got zillions of healers xD - but just a note for lower rank players or alts).

Dont forget Lacrima, sometimes people ask if you want company because they're bored and want some themselves. I for one am not a very happy soloer in these types of games, so if nobody is on and I offer some company/help, it's purely for selfish reasons Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum