Sigmarian Vanguard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sigmarian Vanguard

Warhammer Online

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guild Nights - What do you want to do?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Guild Nights - What do you want to do? Empty Guild Nights - What do you want to do? Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:52 am

Bolts

Bolts

So we got a guild night coming up tomorrow, what do you fellas want to do, PQs, Scenarios, Dungeons, Open RvR?

Personally I think that left hand side of Gunbad needs searching.

Ulricus

Ulricus

I agree, left wing of Gunbad would be fun to check out Very Happy. I say we try and aim for that tomorrow.

flis

I'm really enjoying Gunbad too - but really I don't mind what we do.

A few suggestions for the future:

More Gunbad.
All the PQ's in a Tier, whatever Tier that may be as long as we can all make it.
Lowbie night - roll some new toons, group up and hit the tier one SC's - pointless, but probably fun.
Find some lairs to hit.

And also:

While were doing these guild nights, how about starting to farm some "ruined equipment" - eg, rather than greeding on them if we dont need them having everyone pass and an officer hit greed. The officer then stores them in the guild bank. That way these can be used for future events, like a treasure hunt or something. We might not have enough to warrant this *yet* but the future looks bright to me.

4Guild Nights - What do you want to do? Empty Re: Guild Nights - What do you want to do? Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:19 am

Segismundo

Segismundo

i would like to meet on gundbad, as long as i ve still never been there..at least dealing
with monsters xd

Sagrenor

Some chap 22 T4 PQ's so hurry up lads!! I expect everyone to be lvl 40 when I get home tonight Cool

Segismundo

Segismundo

we should kill some lair bosses, some lvl 33 or so.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum